>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Sunday, December 23, 2007
dormir
I was being whingy but I've decided that whingy has no place in my life. Especially near Christmas. And since I'm doing everything for love, I shouldn't be whinging at all. *stinks out tongue*

People keep saying I'm turning into James. And maybe it's because he says it so much, but I'm starting to be really scared since I've heard it so often. What if I am?

Do you know how hard it is to do anything without the proper equipment? My mum fried my hand mixer a couple of years ago while making banana bread. I have a gorgeous food processor now but it just doesn't whip. So, I have to whisk by hand. Which is good, I suppose. For reducing flab and the like. But it's manageable. I mean, people in the olden days used to do it. A lot.

But what if you take out the essential tool in something? Like the oven? (Which is why people didn't get Christmas cookies last year, by the way) What would happen? I'd get dough instead of cookie. So... what if you took God out of a Christian relationship? What would you get? How much is involving God in the relationship? Why don't they write detailed descriptions for these things? Why can't I be a robot?

Since Sunny is obviously epitome of cool, Dot and I decided to follow suit and get a coffee machine from Big W for $30. The coffee bit doesn't fit on. *chucks fit* But it's coffee, right? And if we can get it fixed, it'd be good... right?

Last minute change of plans. *headdesk* Chocolate has its place in every Christmas gift. Must find something with that in it.

Right. Here's the plan for tomorrow.
Insanely early for a girl who's going to sleep at 3 - Unleash the artistic Von.
8:30 - anything with cocoa is cool
9:30 - breakfast with Dot. wake Daniel up. shower.
10:00-10:30 - leave for Woden. SHOPSHOPSHOP.
12:00 - lunch (we might have rice? otherwise, i'm craving pasta. let's go with salad for me and something yummy for the rest)
1:00 - gingerbread baking. YAY! *is excited*
3:00 - clock off Daniel-duty. walk and take a break. with Bible because Von needs a time out.
5:00 - do chores.
6:00 - dinner.
7:00 - clean up. gingerbread house assembling!
9:00 - Carols by Candlelight on Channel Nine. write Christmas cards while watching and supervising gingerbread-ness. Send off e-cards.
1:00 latest - sleep.
8:00 - wake up. panic. read Christmas cards!
10:00 - church!

And then on Christmas night, I will be in bed by 10:30. If I don't crash before. In 24 hours, I will rest good!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by vonbon @ 10:38 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates