>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Sunday, May 14, 2006
tanzen
spent (almost) the entire day at church on saturday. (yay!) woke up at about 9:15 and realised that praise day out started in about 15 mins and i was supposed to call lynn in the morning. freaked out and called her. she said she'd arrange a lift somehow and then i went off to have a shower. got to church at 9:45-ish and caught the end of praise & worship. did the vocal training and learnt how to breathe better. had yummy, yummy lunch cooked by the aunties and got paid out by felicity without her even knowing it. "are those two going out or related?"

that's the second time someone's done that to me - darsha at the autumn concert. raaah. (not the same question, though)

anyway, did backup singing for new songs workshop and did a crappy job because i didn't go to any of the rehearsals. *sigh* stayed at church after everyone had left with lynn, tim, dionne and george. nick stayed to babysit us. THANKS NICK! got a bit of homework done, but mostly just cheered up. got my hygge... marcus' talk was really good. and then kinda broke down, but ok now thanks to ann. i love you, ann, you're awesome.

autumn concert on friday was awesome! ok, so maybe it wasn't as good as that, considering i didn't hear much of it. i'm amazed at the seniors' inability to KEEP QUIET backstage. *rah rah rah* anyway, what i did hear of it was good. yes it was, even though lydia says that chamber was bad. (ok, i'll tell the truth, i was in lala land, dreaming about how i'm gonna make my kids do music) amani went... ok. everyone forgot the african! it's imbenewoten'sautimoja.

sunday was... good. *flashback to driving out of the carpark* i extremely dislike you all! so mean to me!!! *waaaah* ok, so it wasn't that bad, i'm still gonna pummel kenneth and james. not that i can. pastor nelson's mother's day talk was good. if i was a mum, it would've inspired me to be a better mum. but since i'm not really, it's inspired me to be a better future mum. *nods*

tried to remember words to 'from end to end' with lynn... here it is... relient k rocks. :P

excuse me but i've got a request
could you take the gag off of my mouth
i admit that i'm fairly impressed
cause you're the best at blocking me out

i believe that we weren't quite done
i know it's hard to hear me out again
i realize, you're not the only one
who's terrified of life from end to end

hey hey, can you hear anything i say
i'm feeling unwanted, that's not what i wanted
and attention to me is something you refuse to pay

cause i just can't believe the way that this continues to go on
i say i wish you didn't always think i'm wrong
so tell me, tell me what will it take to get this through your head
and tell me what will it take
until you see things through from end to end

excuse me, but isn't this the way
that things always turn into something good
you've tried to ignore the things i say
but in the end you found you never could

hey hey, can you hear anything i say
you search for the short-cut, you live life but for what
i love you and hope you will find the truth some day

cause i just can't believe the way that this continues to go on
i say i wish you didnt always think i'm wrong
so tell me, tell me what will it take to get this through your head
and tell me what will it take
until you see things through from end to end


so tell me, tell me what will it take to get this through your head
and tell me what will it take
to get you on my good side again
and tell me what will it take
to get this through your head
and tell me what will it take
to forget what you knew
just let him find you
and then you'll see things through from end to end
posted by vonbon @ 6:24 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates