>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Sunday, April 22, 2007
vortragen
Huh. So many things to post about. *sigh* Will do my best. If this cuts off halfway, then you know that it got late and I needed to go home. Oh gosh. Test tomorrow. Too bad I really can't be stuffed caring. Meh. Just Chinese.

My grandma called today. With my parents away. She just speaks Chinese and I just speak English. "Communication" was fun. Von sucks and needs to learn Chinese.

I've just come back from Sydney. Oh my goodness. Sydney-siders must be really fit from all the walking they do. Also really broke because transport costs so much. : I'd just stay right in the city, buy earplugs or learn to deal with the noise and walk everywhere. Got to see all the Sydney people, which was good. Thank you to Mutsumi (and Andrew) and Gerry for letting me stay at their houses. ^_^ Fighting with James to not sleep on the bed -- as usual, I lost.

Thursday: Woke up late. Had the quickest shower in history and was still late picking James up. Rushed home, and changed cars for Mum to send us to Jolimont. Then fell asleep on the bus. Had lunch and then met up with Mutsumi and Andrew and caught a taxi to their place and dropped my stuff off. Then called Wyeli (or did he call me?) and forced him to come see me, and then a lovely chat (or rather, listened to them pay me out. *huffs*). Then met up with Gerry and had dinner. She has an awesome apartment. So shiny! Then missed the 9pm bus back to East Ryde because we got lost trying to find the bus stop. Von decides here that she's selling everything and moving to the country.

Girly chats with Mutsumi, watching Andrew play computer games and then a stressful game of Jenga with many close calls. Thanks Andrew for letting us win! :P Then shower and bed time for meeeee!

Friday: Woke up freakishly early and couldn't go back to sleep, so decided to get up and leave for the city early. Crept out of the house at 8 and got to the city before 9. Then turned the wrong way up George St and ended up at The Rocks. *sigh* More exercise is good... right? Anyway arrived in the city in time to have breakfast, do a bit of Chinese (see?! I was studying, Tim!) and meet Mark after he got off the coach. Then went back to Gerry's flat and drop our stuff off (staying over at Gerry's because we were having dinner that night with everyone and didn't know what time it was going to end and had no wish to catch another late night bus and miss my stop again.). Then shopping -- mostly window shopping, but we went to Lush and I got stuff, then to JB Hi-Fi and we both got stuff!

Met up with Claire in World Square and had we both had lattes and Mark and I shared a lemon meringue tart. Von sneakily paid for everything and felt really proud of herself. :P Had a lovely chat and then walked her to Central to catch her bus. Then went back to the apartment and hassled the boys to come get me from downstairs. Went back to find them playing x-box. *rolls eyes* Had a shower and then went to meet Ling and Andrew in Chinatown to decide where to go for dinner. Went to Ramen-kan and Erica came! *happy dance* Had a great time eating takoyaki and hot spicy ramen. Couldn't finish it so had to get James to. : Von's turning into a girl with her appetite. It's quite bad. There was a time when I could finish everyone's food. *sigh* Went back to Gerry's flat with everyone but Ling :(, and talked and talked and talked and fell asleep while the boys were playing x-box and then woke up again to see Andrew off, then argued over the bed.

Saturday: Woke up at 8.30 and woke the boys up while rummaging through my bag for shower things. They went back to sleep when they found out the time, but I went to have a shower anyway. Then made pancakes with Gerry and James and ate heaps. It's fun making pancakes with a different recipe. Might try these some other time. They're like Macca's hotcakes, not thin and big like my crepes.

Then hurried to the train station to catch a train to meet up with Uncle Tony and Aunty Kwan in Chatswood. Bumped into two Mormon guys along the way (Lulu, Mutsumi and Dot, I'm pretty certain that one of them was one of the two guys that came knocking at our door in the summer. How odd.). Turns out that we couldn't catch the train all the way to Chatswood because of some repairs or another, so had to catch a bus that they provided. Were late for Mark's appointment, but not too late. Then had yummy yum cha at a place in Westfield and my tummyache went away so I could eat, too! Grocery shopping and then home time! Dinner at James' house and then came home to find Flinders inside and Dot asleep because her phone died and she couldn't find a lift.

And that was my interesting "weekend". Sunday -- nothing much. Grocery shopping with Dot and wasabi macadamia nuts. Food costs so much. :

Will update on everything else later -- my email is about to pop from having so many unread emails. Must do that now. Ciao!

posted by vonbon @ 7:32 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates