>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
prier
A.R.G.H!!! I have kids coming out my ears. : Good news -- I didn't work yesterday. Bad news -- I did pretty much the same thing, but unpaid with tantrums. Le sigh.

Went to sleep at about 1 last night. Started work at 8. But 'twas worth it. I worked 8.25 hours today, but no, Claire, I'm not dead. The kids made 'detective folders' to solve a mystery that started yesterday. Was heaps fun to supervise and help them make it. They are soooo cute. This little girl called Ariel who still talks with a baby voice; Lauren whose detective badge I apparently lost (I so didn't! I gave it back to her!); little Anats (sp?) who didn't talk much; James whose manners have improved -- I didn't get any cheek from him today and he made a very good detective folder; Kathleen who knows my name... The kids went swimming today, so got a bit wet. You wouldn't believe how many little girls forgot their underwear. I mean, seriously. And then one girl burst into tears because she didn't want to wear her swimmers under her jeans. *gapes* But I never really realised how good Carol (Gathercole) is with kids -- I spent most of my time trying to avoid getting into the pool. Pool of Doom. POOL OF DOOM. *cough*

Yesterday was... interesting. Lots and lots of respect for stay-at-home mums now. I brought Daniel to Coles to get ingredients to make pancakes for breakfast. He had his protective arm and knee pads on and tried to skateboard from the car to Coles. So adorable! *pinches cheeks* And was a fairly good boy... until the checkouts. Where he saw the icecream. *smites the stupid people who thought of putting temptation for all the mums to deal with* Chucked a tears/snot/screaming tantrum and when I told him I was leaving sans rainbow icecream and it was up to him whether he wanted to go, he started screaming louder (if that's possible). Then this lady got him and brought him to me and was like "Here's Mummy. Tell Mummy 'here I am'." For goodness' sake! How can a 17 year-old possibly have a 5 year-old son?!

Anyway, we went home, and made pancakes and played outside a bit and then had yummy lunch that Dot made. Then we made a chocolate and pear cake for dessert (with my flashy food processor... it's not actually as bad as I thought it was) and while it was in the oven, I made him take a shower and did the dishes. Then went to the park and watched him go "Look at me! Here I am! I'm over here!"

Soooo tired and my room's a mess and the dishes aren't done. Must go!

Labels: , , ,

posted by vonbon @ 4:51 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates