>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Sunday, January 21, 2007
verbessern
Dot: You should update, you haven't updated in ages.

So here I am...

Things that have happened since I last updated "properly":
  • spending heaps more time with Lynn because of certain orders from certain people...

    Lynn: How often should I walk the Von?

    Thank you, Lynn, for exercising me... and for talking to me and making sure I'm ok. ^__________________________________________________________^
  • apparently made quite a few people worried by my worrying posts... They're not actually that bad... are they?
  • talked less to Nick and Tim... and even Lulu. :( :( :(
  • got to know a few people better -- Ken Li, Yelitte, Michael, Yenni
  • agreed to do ballroom dancing lessons with Yenni and Ken Li
  • been even more conscious of my weight and eating habits
  • craved chocolate
  • given in to those cravings
  • been more considerate towards my family, but less considerate towards my other family... less MSN, less clucking
  • experienced what it really was like to have love fully concentrated on me
  • organised a surprise partay and failed miserably.

    Lynn: Von, you need to stress less.
  • forgotten a lot of my German and French. (I'm sorry, Frau Schiessl... *cowers in corner*)
  • cried... a lot.
  • had a go at being Dot. I have a lot more respect for my sister now. She never cries.
  • baked fortune cookies and burnt my fingers
  • fallen in love with 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling
  • written a journal entry every day
  • took a harsh look at myself... and hated what I saw.
  • realised how much people actually loved me... and wondered at how it could be. Thank you, Lulu, Claire and Nick... I never would've expected it.

I love you all... and I hope listening to my siblings bicker for 16 hours in the car won't drive me completely spare. Tomorrow we're leaving to go to Queensland/Sydney for 10 days. Hopefully I return to you a happier, and tanner Von. With more love to give. And less tears.

I have 4 mins before Dot kicks me off to post herself. So I won't do individual messages/thanks. One day... I owe you all.

So lately, been wondering
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone you'll need love to light the shadows on your face
If a greater wave
shall fall and fall upon us all
Then between the sand and stone could you make it
on your own.

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low,
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
A way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you,
Through the darkest of your days
If a greater wave shall fall and fall upon us all
Well then I hope there's
someone out there
Who can bring me back to you

Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart, in your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low,
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go



Don't worry, people. Von isn't dying.
posted by vonbon @ 11:14 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 24/1/07 01:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hope you have a wonderful holiday Vonnie! am thinking of you.

    when i read the second last bulletpoint (the 'harsh look' one), i burst into tears... i really did... just wanted to tell you that for some reason. i don't know how to tell you how wrong that analysis of yourself is without becoming disturbingly and embarrassingly sentimental, but hopefully the whole 'show, don't tell' thing might count for something...

    and as for the last bulletpoint, for my part, i'm just sorry i didn't realise i should come visit earlier...

    and this comment is probably really weird, and i should maybe just go to sleep. it's honest... but perhaps a little too mopey. i dunno. oh well. i hope your holiday is great, and we must catch up when you get back.

    :)

     
  • At 29/1/07 20:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    missing Von >.<....

    but i agree with claire, Vonny is silly and we all love her muchness and she shouldn't hate herself...bad vonny!

    anyway...LULU GOT HER Ps AAAANND A JOB!! how exciting!! i'm excited, are you excited? hehe...

    talk to you when you get back!

     
  • At 31/1/07 19:33, Blogger vonbon said…

    Dot- I'm SOR-ry! gee... *huffs*

    Nick - I did indeed have fun. Don't often enjoy shade experiences, but will try... for you. Am smiling greatly at the "you, mommy, do shine". Let's talk sometime... I miss it.

    Claire-bear - Did indeed have a lovely holiday. Am getting teary at the thought of you bursting into tears. I didn't mean to! I promise! You didn't have to visit, it just made me feel better. I never considered you guys visiting, so it was lovely surprise. Catch up indeed! Coffee?

    Lulu dearest - Miss you too. Told James that and he was all "it's been 7 DAYS! 7 days!!! *don't understand*" *sigh* :P *cowers under "bad vonny!"* CONGRATS ON P's AND JOB!!! *very excited* Talk to you soon!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates