>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
erzählen
erzählen :: to report

tim has requested me to post a "real entry" to my blog, so here it goes... *thinks*

mum woke me up, or rather, got me up from my lazy staring at the wall-ness, at 10, cos dad was sending her to work and someone needed to watch dan. so i got up, and there's my little brother with his eyes glued to the tv. then i washed up and had breakfast, and went on the net.

about an hour after mum and dad left, daniel realises that they're gone. then he starts the usual "where's mum and dad?" "dad's gone to send mum to work" "but mum said that dad would be right back" *gives me disbelieving look* "dad! daaaaad! daaaadddddyyyyy!!!"

dad comes home and we have lunch, and dad decides to take daniel to the pool (again), so i quickly make up my mind whether or not to go to ken li's house. and then we go to woden, deliver mum's lunch to her, and i hop out, wave a cheerful goodbye while trying not to get blown away by the wind, and proceed to the library to borrow yet another shakespeare play.

go down to the bus stop, miss the bus, wait for the next one, start reading "the surgeon of crowthorne" for english, catch the bus to isaacs, walk to 25 alexander mackie cct, find ALL of them (with the exception of dionne who's reading yet another book) playing some game on the x-box. so for the next 4 hours or so, i sit on the floor or the couch, reading while watching them shoot each other and fanning myself with my fan.

tim taught me how to open a fan one-handedly! except i can't open it with a snap like he does. *pouts* ah well. i'll get there.

at about 6, we all piled into cars and drove to woden to queue up for the 6.40 showing of "the legend of zorro". it was pretty good. zorro's so much better than robin hood. cos he's spanish. and spanish men dressed in black are so much cooler than english men dressed in green tights.

tim... cedric diggory...

then i came home and ate. *nods* and discussed our QLD trip with mum and her need to have a house-sitter, and that she prefers my safety over propriety. (in other words, she'd rather have me stay at home alone with a guy, rather than home alone alone)

and that was my boring day. i hope this bores you enough not to have you ask for more cos i don't think i can do more...

posted by vonbon @ 10:20 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates