>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Monday, November 08, 2004
you shone a light into the darkness that was my life.. and i can't thank you enough..

so let all of me be praise to you forever and ever...

king of majesty.. i have one desire, just to be with you..

i walk by faith and not by sight.. if things go wrong it'll be alright.. cos someone greater is WATCHING OVER ME!!

i want to fall at your feet and never ever get up..

{ You know that,
I love you,
You know that,
I want to know you so much more,
More than I have before

These words are,
From my heart,
These words are,
Not made up,
I will live for you,
I am devoted to you,

Pre-Chorus:
King of Majesty
I have one desire
Just to be with you my Lord,
Just to be with you my Lord,

Chorus:
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you }

{ Hold me, in your arms
Like a new born child
I'm desperate, Lord
For more of you

Touch me, with your love
Deep within my heart
I'm waiting, Lord
For more of you

May your words of love
Wash over me
May your songs of grace
Cover me

More than the air I breathe today
I need you
More than the desert needs the rain
I need you
More than the air breathe today
I need you
More than to live another day
I need you }

{ I lay my life down at your feet
You're the only one i need
I turn to you and you are always there

In troubled times its you i seek
I put you first thats all i need
I humble all i am, All to you

One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for

You are always, always there
Every how and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me

You wil never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end

One way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for
One Way
Jesus
You're the only one that i could live for

You are the way the truth and the life
We live by faith and not by sight ... for you
We're living all for you }

never EVER ever turning my back on you again.. you mean so much to me

take me, heal me, change me, Lord, i'm all yours

please, please, please, let me and radhika change the way ppl see you in our school.. let them see our fire for you

let ppl wonder what makes us different, changed, living for something else...
posted by vonbon @ 12:06 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates