>

:: love ::

"but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. against such things there is no law." galatians5//22-23
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
mood rings { no. 2 }
We all know the girls that I am talking about
Well they are time bombs and they are ticking
And the only question’s when they’ll blow up
And they’ll blow up; we know that without a doubt
Cause they’re those girls, yeah you know those girls that let their emotions get the best of them

And I’ve contrived some sort of a plan to help my fellow man
Let’s get emotional girls to all wear mood rings
So we’ll be tipped off to when they’re ticked off
Cause we’ll know just what they’re thinking
She’s so pretty but she doesn’t always act that way
Her mood’s out swinging on the swing set almost everyday
She said to me that she’s so happy it’s depressing
And all I said was someone get that girl a mood ring

If its drama you want then look no further
They’re like the real world meets boy meets world meets days of our lives
And it just kills me how they get away with murder
They’ll anger you then bat their eyes; those pretty eyes that watch you sympathize

And I’ve contrived some sort of a plan to help my fellow man
Let’s get emotional girls to all wear mood rings
So we’ll be tipped off to when they’re ticked off
Cause we’ll know just what they’re thinking
She’s so pretty but she doesn’t always act that way
Her mood’s out swinging on the swing set almost everyday
She said to me that she’s so stressed out that it’s soothing
And all I said was someone get that girl a mood ring

Cause when it’s black it means watch your back because you’re probably
The last person in the world right now she wants to see
And when its blue it means that you should call her up immediately
And ask her out because she’ll most likely agree
And when its green it simply means that she is really stressed
And when its clear it means she’s completely emotionless (and that’s alright I must confess)

We all know the girls that I am talking about
She liked you Wednesday but now it’s Friday and she has to wash her hair
And it just figures that we’ll never figure them out
First she’s jekyll and then she’s hyde… at least she makes a lovely pair

Mood ring oh mood ring
Oh tell me will you bring
The key to unlock this mystery
Of girls and their emotions
Play it back in slow motion
So I may understand the complex infrastructure known as the female mind

posted by vonbon @ 8:38 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 :: love :: | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

Yvonne a.k.a. Von, Mum, Che [姐](Dot), Dada[大大] (Dan), Vonnie, Yv (Ling), Vonnles (which is how Trudy spells it), Vonnals (which is how Jasmine spells it), Von Bon (Ann), Bon Bon (my grandma), Mommy (Nick, who is not very subtle with his hinting), ィヴォン, ボンボンちゃん

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, in your name I will lift up my hands psalm63.1-4

:: brown hair :: brown eyes :: asian skin :: asian eyes :: asian glasses :: short :: short :: short :: shy :: paranoid :: noisy :: bouncy when i want to be :: gullible :: procrastinator :: perfectionist :: maker-of-dodgy-cookies :: writer-of-dodgy-songs :: dodgy-singer-of-good-songs :: eater-of-almost-everything :: reader-of-almost-everything :: writer-of-almost-nothing :: daughter :: big sister :: little sister :: mum :: friend :: doll ::


le futur
:: saturday the 11th ::
5pm.choir
7pm.yf

:: sunday the 12th ::
joyce's birthday
9am.church
11.30am.joyce's birthday lunch
3pm.lulu's choir recital

:: monday the 13th ::
3pm.working

:: wednesday the 15th ::
6pm.work meeting

:: thursday the 16th ::
linguistics transcription assignment due.

:: friday the 17th ::
french writing exercice #2 due.
international ball.
40h famine.

:: saturday the 18th ::
40h famine.

les langues
la lecture
bavarder



les copains
je vous promis
  • Spend a considerable amount of time with God every day
  • No swearing
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Von-time for reflection every month -- analyse how I react to things and people, how close I'm getting to people, etc.
  • No lying
  • Be more joyful and caring
  • Be less selfish
  • Be more subtle
  • Be more conscientious with money
  • Get a job
  • Keep said job
  • Keep in touch with grammar girls
  • Join a gym
  • Speak Canto with Lynn
  • Speak French with Nay
  • Don't lose my languages
  • Save up money to visit Rach in America
  • Keep up piano
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Coffee with Meera and Lynn once a month if Meera's in Canberra
  • Looooong walks with Lynn
  • Be sensible -- set boundaries and don’t break them
  • Be a better daughter
  • Keep in touch with (and visit) Mutsumi
  • Start reading again
  • Finish Emma and Mansfield Park
  • Read a Shakespeare play
  • Journal more frequently
  • Consider keeping a written journal
  • Don't depend so much on other people
  • Make time for Lynn, Meera and Nay
  • Keep in touch with Grammar people -- esp. Lulu and Claire
  • Weekly/monthly Grammar coffees
l'imparfait
the ghost of christmas past...
grâce à ...

make money online blogger templates